DRAWING: Saturday May 4th, 2024
1927 Ford Model T Touring Car
Pioneer Flight Museum has acquired this beautiful 1927 Ford Model T Touring car and we have decided to hold a fundraising Raffle with this car as the grand prize!
DRAWING: Saturday May 4th, 2024, 1:00 PM at the Pioneer Flight Museum “Wings & Wheels” Event
Buy your ticket below for $50 each. Don’t forget to select your preferred delivery method and include your phone number at check out.
Pioneer Flight Museum – 190 Pershing Ln. Kingsbury, Texas 78238
This is a nice 1927 Ford Model T Touring car. The car runs and drives well. The engine is strong, transmission has new band linings, as well as a Ruckstell two speed rear axle. It has Ford wire wheels, tires are good. The car has the original Ford Model T ignition system with good coils. It has been converted to 12v DC battery (Originally 6v DC). The Magneto works. The paint is in good condition: it is not perfect but likely better than when it left the factory. Interior and top are in good condition. This car comes “as is.”
We have driven the car enough to say that it drives as a Model T should. Beyond that there is no warranty. This car and most of its components are 94+ years old! The winner assumes all risks associated with driving this car. The winner will be responsible for all tax, titling, licensing, insurance and any other fees associated with the winning of this car.
1927 Ford Model T Touring Car Details:
- Style: Open car, has a “one man top”
- Doors: 4, seats 5
- Length: 132.5 in
- Wheelbase: 100 in
- Track: 56 in
- Wheels: 21 in Ford Wire Wheels
- Tires: 21 x 4.5 Balloon
- Drive: Rear wheel, with two speed Ruckstell rear axel
- Engine: 4-cylender inline L-head (flat head)
No. 13,979,198/ Assembled: July 16, 1926 for a 1927 year model car
- Carburetor: Holly “NH”
- Displacement: 177 cu in
- Power: 20 Horsepower
- Torque: 83 Foot-Pound
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Cooling: Has auxiliary water pump
- Transmission: 2 speed (with Ruskstell makes your “Ford a four speed”)
- Suspension: Transverse Leaf Spring
- Top Speed: 40 to 45 miles per hour (downhill with a tailwind)
- Driving Speed: 30 to 35 miles per hour
1927 Ford Model T Touring Car 2023-2024 Raffle Rules:
- Raffle Tickets for sale; at Museum, where car is shown, Online at PioneerFlightMuseum.org (online sales end April 20, 2024)
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license to claim the prize.
- Raffle staff are Volunteers, online orders may take several days to process.
- Raffle ticket price is $ 50.00 per ticket.
- This is a fundraising event; ticket price is a donation to the museum. (Pioneer Flight Museum is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization.)
- Drawing will be held at the Pioneer Flight Museum “Wings & Wheels” event May 4, 2024, at 1:00 pm.
- Three tickets will be drawn: 2nd Runner-up, 1st Runner-up, and GRAND PRIZE WINNER!
- Winner need not be present to win. (If we cannot contact winner within 10 days, the grand prize will go to 1st runner-up)
- Winner will be responsible for all taxes, titling, licensing, Insurance, and any other fees associated with the winning of this car.
- Winner will be responsible for transportation of this car from Kingsbury, Texas. (Winner will have TEN DAYS to claim Prize unless other arrangements have been made.)
- Dates and times where Car will be shown will be announced on our website and Facebook as they become available.
- For questions about raffle or ticket sales call: Carey (830) 708-8102.