with Pre-WWII Tailgate Swap Meet
Friday March 15 – Sunday March 17, 2024
Third annual Ford Model T Event at Pioneer Flight Museum
Featuring: The Model T Olympics and Tailgate Swap Meet
Open to the public, spectators welcome. The Museum will be open.
Model T Raffle Car will be on display with tickets for sale. Drawing May 4, 2024
Bring your Model T and join the fun, don’t have a T, or yours is not up to the challenge? Come on out anyway for a ride. Special parking available for all classic, vintage and antique cars.
Want to learn to drive a T, or are your driving skills a little rusty? Driving lessons and coaching available. Model T or parts for sale? Bring them out for a tailgate swap meet. There is no entry fee, however your small donation will keep the event going in the future.
Three days of Ford Fun. Attend one, two or all three days.
Free parking for cars and trailers, camp here or park your T overnight and stay at a near by hotel.
Vintage Fashion Encouraged
Have your photo taken wearing your vintage clothing for our online fashion show.
- Arrive anytime.
- Bring items for sale: Antique & vintage cars, parts & accessories. Swap meet lasts all weekend.
- Primitive camping available (no hookups). Hotels nearby in Seguin and Luling.
- The museum will be open. We will likely have an afternoon drive with enough interest and local routes will be suggested for you to drive independently at your leisure .
- Model T Olympic Games, including: Driver Test Course, Potato Race, Backseat Driver Test, Teeter-totter and more games played involving the Ford Model T.
- Food truck will be onsite (Saturday for lunch only)
The Dilly Deli food truck from Seguin will be on-site from 10:30 to 3:00.
- You can go to dinner on your own or join us for a campfire weenie roast in the evening complete with smores.
- Coffee & Morning Drive. Planned drive to Palmetto State Park (entry fee $3)
- Drive through park, photo-op in front of the Civilian Conservation Corps Pavilion, about an hour in the park and then country roads (unpaved) to Luling for lunch.
- After lunch, a drive through Luling to River Trail Park, through the park and back to Kingsbury. (About 50 miles total)
Tailgate Swap Meet
Bring your own shade and chairs, only space is provided. This is intended to be a pre-WWII antique and vintage car swap meet, cars, parts and related items only please. There is no fee for the swap meet space, however your small donation will help keep the event going in the future.
Model T Olympics
A day of fun & games involving the Model T. Try your skill on our Model T sized teeter-totter. Can you balance your car? It is harder than you think. Our driver’s skills course will test your skill at back-in and pull-in, parking, right turn, and an area to drive in high gear. The Potato Race and The Beanbag Toss are a team effort, as is the ever popular Backseat Driver Course: The passenger is the navigator for the Blindfolded Driver through a course of traffic cones. Don’t have a passenger? We can find one for you. Spectators welcome.
For more information about this event call: Carey Bratusek (830) 708-8102
- TownePlace Suites Seguin for 105 USD per night
Last Day to Book: Wednesday, February 28, 2024